Re: RE: night time scenes

---------

From: Erick and Marcy Saoud (saoud_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 16:53:20 PDT

Please share the lesson with the list. Thanks!

=================
From: "LeAnn Escoffre" <lescoffre@chartermi.net>
Date: 2003/04/23 Wed PM 07:14:10 EDT
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: RE: night time scenes

Arthur Dove: Me and the Moon
Edvard Munch: Evening on Karl Johan

I would love to have a copy of the lesson plan that you
come up with.
Thanks. LeAnn

    one of my students who was asking for help today
gave me what i think
might be a great idea for a project... she wanted to
know how different
painters showed "night time". i am now thinking of
doing an assignment with
my high schoolers on just that and would like to put
together a list of
artists to look at. so far i have starry night, rousseau's
sleeper,
parrish's winter night landscape, kawase's moon night,
grant wood's midnight
ride... any takers? i'll compile and share the list - and
lesson - for all
interested!

    :D wendy free

---