RE: night time scenes

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 16:14:10 PDT

Arthur Dove: Me and the Moon
Edvard Munch: Evening on Karl Johan

I would love to have a copy of the lesson plan that you come up with.
Thanks. LeAnn

    one of my students who was asking for help today gave me what i think
might be a great idea for a project... she wanted to know how different
painters showed "night time". i am now thinking of doing an assignment with
my high schoolers on just that and would like to put together a list of
artists to look at. so far i have starry night, rousseau's sleeper,
parrish's winter night landscape, kawase's moon night, grant wood's midnight
ride... any takers? i'll compile and share the list - and lesson - for all
interested!

    :D wendy free

---