Re: Oodles of Ideas - NAEA presentaion

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 16:02:17 PDT

 Judy, I want to correct one thing...where you state "- or purchase on one
Hybrid CD-ROM for only $59.95 (catalog number 588-4556)."
Actually, this is all three CDs, including "Oodles 1", "Oodles 2", and
"Oodles 3"...not just on one CD.
Hybrid...means that it is compatible with both Mac and PC formats...
And we do have our NEW "Oodles of Ideas 4" available for purchase for $20.

Thanks for mentioning this, Judy...
Carolyn

> You can purchase Oodles
> of Ideas I, 2 and 3 from Sax catalog on page 502. You can get them
> separately - or purchase on one Hybrid CD-ROM for only $59.95 (catalog
> number 588-4556). Oodles of Ideas 4 is available from Bunki and Carolyn -
> email them for the price bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us or
> croberts@coastalnet.com. Bunki and Carolyn are currently working on Oodles
> of Ideas 5.
>
> Judy Decker