night time scenes

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 15:00:04 PDT

one of my students who was asking for help today gave me what i think might be a great idea for a project... she wanted to know how different painters showed "night time". i am now thinking of doing an assignment with my high schoolers on just that and would like to put together a list of artists to look at. so far i have starry night, rousseau's sleeper, parrish's winter night landscape, kawase's moon night, grant wood's midnight ride... any takers? i'll compile and share the list - and lesson - for all interested! :D wendy free