Illusionary Printmaking - need presenter

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 14:12:58 PDT

Sorry to post this to the entire list - but I know the presenter made a post
to the list and I have lost that email (I had a slight problem with my
computer and had to revert it an earler date - I lost the email I had saved
about this process). Would the presenter please email me more information
about this project to put on Incredible Art Department? You could send me
your hand-out via attachment (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I would like some
images, too.

Illusionary Printmaking
One of the most interesting sessions was one on Illusionary Printmaking,
where you produce 2 prints of the same image and stack them on top of each
other. The top one is about 2" above the first and off set by 30% and
printed on transparent material. It was cool.

---