Oodles of Ideas - NAEA presentaion

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 14:02:20 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I meant to add some information to Renee's summary of Bunki's and Carolyn's
Oodles of Ideas presentation notes - but forgot.... You can purchase Oodles
of Ideas I, 2 and 3 from Sax catalog on page 502. You can get them
separately - or purchase on one Hybrid CD-ROM for only $59.95 (catalog
number 588-4556). Oodles of Ideas 4 is available from Bunki and Carolyn -
email them for the price bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us or
croberts@coastalnet.com. Bunki and Carolyn are currently working on Oodles
of Ideas 5.

Judy Decker