NAEA Conference Notes - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 13:41:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Several Getty list members shared their notes from the NAEA Conference in
Minneapolis April 4-8. I have put them up on Incredible Art Department since
some list members could not open the files (linked from Art News).

Notes from Kris Holsen, Kimberly Hutts and Renee Berge:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEA-Kris.htm

Notes from Kevan Nitzberg:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEA-Kevan.htm

Does anyone else have notes to share with the lists? I will add them to Art
News.

Judy Decker (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

---