RE: Hi...

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 12:46:37 PDT

Hi there-I was thinking about you yesterday. I started having computer
problems today, too. Mine is more with my printer, but I have a kid who is a
computer whiz who couldn't figure it out. What a pain. He thinks I need a
new printer-yeah, right. I hope you get things back the way you want them.

Our daughter's wedding was lovely and we had a great time.Coming back
to work was hard. We have about 36 days left, I think. June 6 is last day
for kids. I know what you mean about keeping them interested.

Thanks for Oodles! I don't have any of them and I will look forward to it.
That was not necessary, but is appreciated. Time to go home. Have a good one
and keep in touch. L.