What was I thinking!

---------

From: Jana Way (jana_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 11:00:22 PDT

I have entered the time of year where I really need to have someone
critique my lesson plans and say "Do you really think that this is a good
idea" or "Can you handle this?". Either that or have a full blown
psychological evaluation!

I thought that it would be "cute" to make papier mache' piggy banks with
Kindergarten. What a mess! What was I thinking! This is a project that I
should have started at the beginning of the year when I was fresh and
rested, NOT at the end of the year with only 4 1/2 weeks to go.

Hurry up summer!

Jana

---