Re: realism to abstraction

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 17:54:41 PDT

This sounds like an interesting project. How did the students make each book? Were the prints very small? How many pages were in the books? I would like to do this project with a different theme for HS students, but I'm not sure if making the books would require too much paper or if the students to bring in a special notebook for the project. Can you give more input on this project? Thanks in advance!
Frances