Re: best textile projects for HS?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 14:41:46 PDT

My fourth graders made pillows that I think highschoolers would also enjoy.
We made two different stencils and then stecil printed them in a pattern on
muslin (we took one piece and folded it over with cardboard in between so
that we would only have to sew three sides). We then stuffed/sewed them and
made tassels to add to the corners. They were a big hit with students,
parents, and teachers.

leah