Need ideas

---------

From: Tracey Faizi (traceyfaizi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 10:45:00 PDT

It seems like you ask a broad question to students,
and then ask them another question that narrows it
down, but is an extension of the first question...This
is my understanding of the Circle of Knowlege. All
the ideas are tied in togehter at the end.

I need something that has to do with either:
5th grade_Colonial Art
6th grade_Egyptian, Greek, and Roman Art

Your help is greatly appreciated...
Tracey