Hi

---------

From: Tracey Faizi (traceyfaizi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 10:35:15 PDT

I need a lesson plan that uses this Circle of
Knowledge Teaching strategy....

It seems like you ask a broad question to students,
and then ask them another question that narrows it
down, but is an extension of the first question.

I need something that has to do with either:
5th grade_Colonial Art
6th grade_Egyptian, Greek, and Roman Art

Your help is greatly appreciated...
Tracey