Re: Circle of Knowledge Strategy

---------

From: Rebekah Short (ShortR_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 09:49:25 PDT

Where can I find more information on Circle of Knowledge. Is it
possible to access the curriculum mentioned below?

>>> traceyfaizi@yahoo.com 04/22/03 11:16AM >>>
YES...THAT'S IT...

Circle of Knowledge:
involves each student in thinking and discussing with
a peer before sharing ideas with a large group.
Appropriate Assessment and Evaluation Techniques:
In this curriculum, the circle of knowledge method is
used in the same manner as Reflective Discussion. To
assess student learning, teachers may wish to use the
Anecdotal Record Form for Reflective
Discussion/Discussion/Circle of Knowledge as a data
recording method. It is found in this guide under the
heading, Templates for Assessment and Evaluation.

HREF="http://www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/docs/wellness/interact.html">http://www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/docs/wellness/interact.html>