Re: baby oil and pastels

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 07:17:22 PDT

I have not tried the baby oil myself. However, I discovered that Crayola's
Portfolio brand of oil pastels is wonderful. They are very soft and blend very
easily. I hardly had to touch the paper with tissue to get them to blend. Another
plus is they come in large sticks and therefore last longer. This was the first
time I didn't run out of yellow.
I also got smart this time and got the classpack. This avoided the individual
boxes problem. It was easier to keep one large box cleaned up then several little
ones.
Michele

---