Re: Seeking advice on getting kids to finish their work on time.

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 06:17:29 PDT

> I don't plan a set time for each
> project.

I only plan a time for projects I have already done a few times, otherwise I
wait until well into the project to observe how they are getting along with it.
For students who are not on an IEP (which normally say I have to give them
extended time) I will give a cutoff day when I think it is achieveable by the
kids who have been making an effort. That's the cutoff.

---