Re: list how-to question

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 14:48:08 PDT

FYI You can do it a couple of ways without setting up another address. You
can set up a file for artsednet and then make a message rule to
automatically send messages from our group to that file. Another thing you
can do is to color code messages from the list to make them different from
other messages. I do both and they work just fine.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com