Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Paper Sculpture Resources

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 08:39:46 PDT

Your welcome! I hope that it is useful.

Rebecca A. Stone-Danahy

Art Department Chair

U/S Visual Arts Inst.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fields, Linda []
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 9:51 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: RE: Paper Sculpture Resources

Thanks, Becky! Linda

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy []
        Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 1:23 PM
        To: ArtsEdNet Talk
        Subject: Paper Sculpture Resources

        After extensive research on books and websites, I have compiled
a list of resources for serious paper sculpture that I thought I would

        The Books are:

        Paper Sculpture: Step-by-Step Guide by Kathleen Ziegler and
Nick Greco

        More Paper Sculpture: A Step-by-Step Guide by Kathleen Ziegler
and Nick Greco

        Sculpture in Paper by Nicholas Roukes

        The websites are: (Robert is a pop-up book
artist but some of his ideas may be useful to you.) (artist Cindy
Berglund) (artist Johanna Bandle) (a list of paper
websites) (artist Marcelo Bicalho) (artist Dee
Deloy) (artist Joan
Kritchman-Knuteson) (artist Joan

(artist Koju Nakamura) (artist
Koju Nakamura), (artist Johanna Bandle) (a paper sculpture gallery) (artist Leo Monahan)

(artist Leo Monahan) (artist Leo
(artist Leo Monahan) (artist Leo

ky (artist Sally Vitsky)

        I am completing a project with 9th graders creating biomes using
paper sculpture only. Perhaps this summer I can get images up of how it
all turned out. Incidentally, my website is: for those
of you that are interested. I don't have pictures up yet but I will
sometime in the near future.

        Becky in NC

        Rebecca A. Stone-Danahy

        Art Department Chair