Re: NAEA notes

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 19:34:46 PDT

Wow- what an overwhelming response. I hope my scraps of info are worth it!
;)

Judy Decker said she would post it on Incredible Art Department so all could
have easy access. Thanks Judy!

I have sent it out to several many people - please let me know if it didn't
work or go try Judy's magical site... (I didn't find it there yet but I'm
sure it is coming...and I'm still tripping over plastic eggs this busy day)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

--Kris

--
Kris Holsen