Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Paper Making

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 15:36:46 PDT

I tried the kool-aid. Gave a pastel pink and smelled really good! I wanted
darker so I dumped in some Rit dye. I am having so much fun, but my kitchen
is a disaster. I made paper in college and really enjoyed it, but had pretty
much forgotten all about it. Oh, and Judy, your test worked! :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher