Re: Paper Making

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 15:36:46 PDT

I tried the kool-aid. Gave a pastel pink and smelled really good! I wanted
darker so I dumped in some Rit dye. I am having so much fun, but my kitchen
is a disaster. I made paper in college and really enjoyed it, but had pretty
much forgotten all about it. Oh, and Judy, your test worked! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I have used tissue paper to color paper pulp. I had a student teacher who
> used unsweetened Kool-ade (you will want to wear gloves so you don't
stain
> your hands). I have also purchased the pigments and used retention aid.
>
> Judy Decker

---