Re: snowglobes

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 20:16:58 PDT

Jean Gallagher wrote:

> This is second hand info....a friend made the snowglobes and water was
> everywhere. She found out the best sealant to use is acquarium cement.

Aquarium cement is silicone adhesive. Buying it at Home Depot or Ace
Hardware might be cheaper than buying it at a pet store.

Also, keep in mind that it emits vinegary fumes for hours until it
cures. I wouldn't use it in the classroom, if for no other reason than
you'd have kids complaining about the smell for the rest of the day!

Maggie

---