Re: Seeking advice on getting kids to finish their work on time.

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 10:25:50 PDT

I teach high school. I remind my students at the
beginning and the end of each class period how many
class periods they have left to work on a project (of
course I remind them during class also). I give them
about a week before the assignment is actually due.
They can come in before school, after school or take
the project home to finish. I give progress during
the assignments as they are working in class so those
not using class time will make a lower grade.

=====
Debbie
Texas High
Texarkana, TX