Re: Paper Making

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 09:44:54 PDT

I have used tissue paper to color paper pulp. I had a student teacher who
used unsweetened Kool-ade (you will want to wear gloves so you don't stain
your hands). I have also purchased the pigments and used retention aid.

Judy Decker

P.S. - this is a test to see if it comes through as no attachment. I removed
the bar/line that was on Kristy's post.