Geometry Land of the Incas - site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 09:28:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a link request I got for Incredible Art Department that you might
want to share with your high school geometry teachers. I will be adding
links to this site.

Link Suggestion:

Geometry from the Land of the Incas: http://agutie.homestead.com

A Peruvian site with Euclidean geometry problems involving circles and
triangles, with proofs, animation and sound. It provides an eclectic mix of
sound, science, and Incan history intended to interest students in Euclidean
geometry. The site includes geometry problems, quizzes, quotations,
scientific speculation, and more. Created by Antonio Gutierrez

---