Request - Library Sites

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 21:09:48 PDT

Our librarian does not like the way the district has set up the library
web page for our school. Can anyone recommend a school library site to
look at for ideas? Our district just has a series of links for the
schools catalog, and several services they subscribe to - most wasted
money because no-one has been trained. I don't have passwords for 4 of
them and I've asked several times.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

---