Re: ? on websites

---------

From: lin (lina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 16:33:34 PDT

I have to put my two cents in.

I have designed websites professionally for many years. Most of the
problems people are complaining about don't exist when I pull up your site
using a regular 56k modem. This tells me that most of the problems are not
with your site, but with the service providers the people who look at it are
using. That is where the ads are coming from. You have no control over this.
As far as aesthetics, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Please keep up the good work. Ignore the ignorant. You site is very nice and
extremely helpful for art teachers of all levels!

Lin

---