Re: [ArtsEducators] ? on websites

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 16:00:50 PDT

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. IF I ever have time I will look
at some of the improvements suggested. The first couple of times I got those
kind of e-mails I just kind of shrugged it off, but then I got a few more. I
realize there are alot of cranks out there, so I've been deleting those (so
if you send me a snotty e-mail don't expect a reply! *L*). I had thought
about removing my e-mail address from the site, but I have made a few e-mail
acquaintances from new teachers looking for clarification on lesson ideas
(darn it - that "teacher" part of me just won't let me be). I will continue
to ignore the comments and know that I am not unwilling to accept honest
suggestions, just rudeness. Thanks everyone! I am off to make paper - there
are several new-to-me techniques that I am dying to try out! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---