Seeking advice on getting kids to finish their work on time.

---------

From: Y.R. Brown (imaniyo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 12:13:17 PDT

Dear Colleagues:

How do you set the pace for your lessons, keeping in mind that all students
do not work at the same pace, but you have a set number of work days
established in your lesson plan?
I have some students that take quite a bit of time to complete their
projects...
These students are also prone to not listening during instructional time ,
not watching during demos and they don't read the "student page"
I prepare on each lesson that is a replication of what I deliver orally.
Please advise.

Thanks,
YRB