RE: ? on websites

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 09:23:53 PDT

Michal, I think your site is fine. I for one appreciate the information deemed from it. It is an EGGcellent resource. Don't go into hiding unless it's for an Easter Egg hunt.
Gods blessings
Bergie

PS Now I on the other hand need to fix my site, some of my files are too large.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD