Re: ? on websites

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 08:13:56 PDT

Michal,

I just tried your site and it actually loaded quickly, although of
course there were ads in the background. Otherwise, I didn't have a
problem and will return in the future. I didn't experience any of the
problems you mentioned.

I have had so much trouble with geocities' sites in general that I
rarely look at them. They can be a real pain. The ads take forever to
load--and THEY get priority over the "meat." I've often been hijacked
by the sites, meaning, if I hit the Back button, it won't return to the
Google page where I originated--it just continues to stay on the
geocities' page.

Maggie

> The Austin's wrote:
> If not, can you look at my site and tell me what
> it is that is prompting these comments? In the past month I have had
> complaints about the ads, the background color, the fact that my
> cursor "erases" all info, inability to print, or 10 pages print out (I
> try to keep the pages short and fast loading).

---