RE: ? on websites

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 06:00:34 PDT

Michal,

     Your site looks great. The lesson plan pages I check were all 1
page in length. I do find those java cursors a little distracting, but
that is because of my LD. I didn't see any ads, but then I remembered
that when I updated my firewall it had a pop up blocker. The only real
drawback I see is your server www.geocities.com
<http://www.geocities.com/> is blocked at many schools by BESS -
because of other people's content. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Herbert