RE: ? on websites

---------

From: kerry marquis (kmartist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 05:30:18 PDT

 Michal,I maintain 4 sites (access through www.teachart.net ) and haven't received any negative emails. I don't know why you would either. I went to it and found it to aesthetic and charming.KerryCheck out my art sites at www.teachart.netTake a free personality test on my site!!http://www.oursites.org/kerrymarquis/--- On Thu 04/17, The Austin's < whest177@wheatstate.com > wrote:From: The Austin's [mailto: whest177@wheatstate.com]To: artsednet@lists.getty.eduDate: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:19:48 -0500Subject: ? on websites

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com