Art books for sale

---------

From: Journaler (journaler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 05:16:44 PDT

I'm moving from a house to a small apartment and it's been hard to have to
part with so many of my art supplies & things. I've sold some and donated
many. I have a few art books listed for sale on half.com. I hope it's okay
that I'm posting this to the list. If not my apologies.
Michele

http://half.ebay.com/account/functions/view_seller.cfm?function=view_seller_
item.cfm&seller_id=547469&inv_meta=1&pagenum=1

---