Re: ? on websites

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 04:45:17 PDT

I didn't see any reason for the nasty emails you are getting. I think the site is just fine! If anything, I would think people would want more info on the lessons!
Jayna
The Austin's <whest177@wheatstate.com> wrote:For those of you who maintain a website - do any of you get nasty e-mails from people? If not, can you look at my site and tell me what it is that is prompting these comments? In the past month I have had complaints about the ads, the background color, the fact that my cursor "erases" all info, inability to print, or 10 pages print out (I try to keep the pages short and fast loading). I am seriously considering going into hiding - I don't get any financial gain from this site and maintain it only to share with other educators. I just don't understand how these "educators" can honestly be THAT judgemental! ~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids ---