Paper Making

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 20:15:13 PDT

Question for all you paper makers - I just blended my recycled paper - no newsprint. It is a greyish color from the inks. Has anyone used Rit dye to make it more desirable? Or is there some other trick I can use without purchasing special products - I'm kind of out here in the sticks and don't have access to "real" supplies. :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---