Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Another Paper Sculpture Resource

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 11:08:14 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: "Rebecca Stone-Danahy" <>
After extensive research on books and websites, I have compiled a list of
resources for serious paper sculpture that I thought I would share.
The Books are:
Paper Sculpture: Step-by-Step Guide by Kathleen Ziegler and Nick Greco
More Paper Sculpture: A Step-by-Step Guide by Kathleen Ziegler and Nick
Sculpture in Paper by Nicholas Roukes
Hi, Rebecca. You might want to check into another area of paper sculpture I
discovered at the recent NAEA. It's called "The Geometry of Wholemovement"by
Bradford Hansen-Smith. He had a booth exhibiting some of his work. All of
his "paper sculpture" is done with cheap white paper plates and some of it
gets really "mental" but the concepts are there and no cutting is allowed.

If you're interested, his email his
telephone # is listed on his flyer as 773-794-9764. His book ISBN#
0-7167-6628-0 is $30. Suggestion...don't read the rambling "intro" to the'll scare you away...but the meat of it is great. Certainly higher
order thinking skills involved and SERIOUS paper sculpture. Toodles....Bunki