Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Creativity web site

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai2002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 07:53:16 PDT

hi carolyn,
thanks for the website ,its really good
 carolyn roberts <> wrote:Oops...sorry about's the web site:'m doing some research on Creativity and the steps to the Creative Process, etc. Here is a good web site that I found...thought I'd share with anyone interested. Also, if you have any good websites or information on the above ideas...please send to Carolyn---