Re: Creativity web site

---------

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai2002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 07:53:16 PDT

hi carolyn,
thanks for the website ,its really good
kavita
 carolyn roberts <croberts18@cox.net> wrote:Oops...sorry about that...here's the web site:http://k-12.pisd.edu/Schools/hughston/2000Pace/creative.htmCarolynI'm doing some research on Creativity and the steps to the Creative Process, etc. Here is a good web site that I found...thought I'd share with anyone interested. Also, if you have any good websites or information on the above ideas...please send to me.croberts18@cox.net Carolyn---