Re: Creativity web site

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 05:45:07 PDT

Re: is arts boring?Oops...sorry about that...here's the web site:
http://k-12.pisd.edu/Schools/hughston/2000Pace/creative.htm
Carolyn
  I'm doing some research on Creativity and the steps to the Creative Process, etc.

  Here is a good web site that I found...thought I'd share with anyone interested.

  Also, if you have any good websites or information on the above ideas...please send to me.
  croberts18@cox.net

  Carolyn

---