Re: Masters Program

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 04:01:11 PDT

I am glad to hear that the program you are involved in is that positive. Obviously the one I attempted has a lot of bugs. The responses to my email are quite encouraging, actually. I may try a program from a different university later.-Jayna

Artgirl109@aol.com wrote:I disagree with Jayna about Distance Learning Masters program. I feel it
depends on the program and the people involved. I currently mentor students
in a Master in the Art of teaching masters program. I try to give lots of
feedback on assignments as well as through phone and e-mails. Each student
is part of a collegial study group that meets weekly. Most find these group
to be a very beneficial learning experience. The distance learning programs
have the advantage of accommodating busy schedules and far away campuses.
susie