Re: is arts boring?

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 16:10:47 PDT

I think students respond to your own enthusiasm. If you are excited about the art projects, they will eventually catch on. I found that this happened over the year with my students who attend a school that is very sports oriented and also stresses academics. the arts program is relatively new. Of course there are a few who remain uninspired, but I think most will follow your example.
Frances