Re: Masters Program

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 09:20:02 PDT

I combined my BA in English and my BFA in Painting and Drawing to receive a
MA in Humanities. Then did another 30 graduate hours for Computers in
Education. The university(SUNY at Buffalo) did not offer a Master in
Computer Ed at that time (10 years ago) but they have one now. The extra pay
for graduate hours helped since in our last contract I was able to get extra
pay for a total of 75 grad hours past my Master's.

Dennis