Re: Masters Program

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 08:50:59 PDT

Do you teach now? Most systems will reimburse you as you go. I take
one class a semester and the county reimburses me if I get a b or
better. I currently am working on a master's degree from University of
Maryland University College. It is an online program which focuses on
eht use of technology in education. So far it seems to be a good
program, but if you don't have at least some knowledge in using
computers, it could be very difficult.

>>> SPienschke@aol.com 04/15/03 07:52PM >>>
Does any art teacher have a masters degree in an area other that art
education? I am looking into a program for a Masters in Teaching and
Leadership but not sure how it would benefit me. I would get a small
bump in salary, but not enough to justify taking out a 10,000 loan to
cover the costs. Any suggestions or advice? I would greatly appreciate
it.

Thank you,

Sal
Western Springs IL.