Re: picasso heads with panty hose and wood blocks....HELP!

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 08:43:07 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> From: Amy <ashapley@swbell.net>
> i am trying those picasso heads....the wire ones on
> wood blocks with panty> hose over them...
> i need help!!
> how do you get the panty hose to come in on the
> bends for nose and mouth? when i tried it, the panty hose
>made the features disappear.

Try over-emphasizing the features you want before putting on the
pantyhose...or work with it as you pull it over the wire. Remember too you
can emphasize the features with painting also.

We didn't worry much about this. The students worked with what they "got" in
the process. Our biggest concern was keeping them "flat" in order to have a
back side and a front side. Toodles...Bunki

---