Re: Masters Program

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 07:04:03 PDT

Hi Sal,
    I have a MA in printmaking with a minor in history of art (1972.) It
took me three years (12 consecutive quarters) since I remained teaching
throughout. Luckily I was able to do it all with fee waivers since I took
student teachers from the art ed department at OSU. I trained over 30
student teachers in the course of my 35 year teaching career. They were a
wonderful and enriching bonus to me and my students!

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
            Art teacher, K-5, retired

> Does any art teacher have a masters degree in an area other that art
> education?

---