Re: full body casts

---------

From: Rebekah Short (ShortR_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 06:24:51 PDT

Betsy,
I have done a couple of these with the help of another art teacher from
Goshen Middle School. We created a sculpture for the lobby of our
school. I can send pictures if you want them. We did the casting in 3
sections, lower torso, upper torso, and head, using Plast'R Craft, the
plaster impregnated fabric. Let me know if you want more info.

Rebekah

>>> mikellee31@yahoo.com 04/15/03 06:18PM >>>
I have only done full body casts on nude people. I
guess that you could cover them with plastic
somehow...it sounds like a huge bunch of trouble
considering that you will have a lot of contact with
them physically, and considering that you want to do
full body...that entails ALL of their body. Has your
class already done their face? - mikel