RE: is arts boring?

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 20:04:16 PDT

Tell your student(s) that that is exactly the points of Art - to think,
to create from the stress, and to cause others to think.
Perhaps pursue the point with your students (I would trust that he is
not the only one, and a discussion would give them all a chance to
(think) and express their thoughts.

Why does thinking cause stress?
What does stress have to do with art?

Lawrence A. Parker