To Marcfull body casts

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 19:02:50 PDT

Thanks Marcy. My plaster doesn't heat up like it did in the old days. I am
now understanding the hair part and how to do it. Thanks so much for that
info. I am big on vaseline, and I check each kids face after they apply it.
I usually stress eyebrows and eyes. Kids asked me today why I had to put it
there if we weren't going to cover those areas. I told them it was insurance.

Thanks again, Betsy

Eric and Marcy Saoud wrote:

> I have known some students at the Univ. of Arizona who
> did full body casts. It can be very risky because of the
> heat from the setting plaster. I would do the front of the

---