Re: Masters Program

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:36:42 PDT

I guess there are good distance ed programs out there- I just came across a stinker. Has anyone completed the MAEd program online from ECU? I would be curious to hear what you think. Jayna

Jerry & Mary B <gregjuli@execpc.com> wrote:Sal
I started a program this fall from a school in Illinois- Olivet
Nazarene. It is a Masters in Education- Curriculm and Instruction. It is
an on- line program and I love it. I thought I had a great education
for my BA, but the information in these classes are great. Many are
based on Lee Canter courses. The cost is about $8,000. It is a lot of
work, but I feel I am a much stronger teacher. A Masters in Fine Arts
would be great too, but this is stuff that automatically transfers to
the classroom helps in so many ways.
MaryB