Re: picasso heads with panty hose and wood blocks....HELP!

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:35:16 PDT

I put a dab of hot glue on the part of the pantyhose that hangs over the
hanger. Once it's cool, wrap it back and behind the hanger and secure with
another dab of hot glue. This technique worked for me.

If your confused by my explanation feel free to e-mail me off list.

Melissa Speelman
lucylomax@cinci.rr.com
Sycamore Jr. High
Cincinnati, Ohio