Re: Mexican Clay Bells

---------

From: Erick and Marcy Saoud (saoud_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 17:52:07 PDT

I would try Crizmac (Tucson, AZ) www.crizmac.com 1-
800-913-8555. I don't think they have any, but Stevie
Mack (the owner) would know where to get them.

> From: Holly Kingman <baaaramu@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2003/04/15 Tue PM 08:20:23 EDT
> To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
> Subject: Mexican Clay Bells
>
> Does anybody know of a good placed to purchase
Mexican folk art clay bells? I tried the internet and
couldn't find anything. I am planning on making them
with a class, and would love to have a sample of an
authentic one (rather than just the one I made!)Thanks
for any suggestions! Holly